My Talking Angela

Tuesday, October 06, 2015

Bathroom Upgrades


Have you wondered how the new upgrades for the bathroom area looks like?

Well you can stop wondering, cause here I will show all the available upgrades in the bathroom!
This post is up to date to the last (and current) version of the game.

When a new version with new items will show up I will update this section ^-^

Let me hear your opinions in the comment section!


These upgrades, after purchase, gives changed among of stars (for leveling up faster). And they are vanity only.



3 comments:

  1. I ´M LIKE TALKING ANGELA IN SPECIAL SO ITS BABY

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete