My Talking Angela

Saturday, January 24, 2015

Kitchen Upgrades





Have you wondered how the new upgrades for the kitchen area looks like?

Well you can stop wondering, cause here I will show all the available upgrades in the kitchen!

This post is up to date to the last (and current) version of the game.

When a new version with new items will show up I will update this section ^-^

Let me hear your opinions in the comment section!

These upgrades, after purchase, gives changed among of stars (for leveling up faster). And they are vanity only.
Press here to view the full page with all the full photos


2 comments:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this amazing post i found this helpful for wide range of Kitchen Remodeling, Renovation & Makeover Services for home improvement with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.

    ReplyDelete