My Talking Angela

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Foodies!!! :P

This post is going to be shorter than normal, but I've thought to myself if any of you still at low level and wondering what new food will be unlocked later on, so here's are some screen shots of them for you <3

Also, very soon I'm gonna make a post about the potion shop I will add a link here to it as well when I will post it. I am going to explain about all the potions and I will advice you what potion you should purchase.
(Update I've made a page about it, here is the link: Click Here)

Unfortunately I can't remember at which level each of them gets unlocked, but if you remember I would love if you comment and tell me about it so I will update this page later on :)

I hope I helped you!
Kisses !!!






2 comments:

  1. Fruits & Veggies get locked at level 5, sweets level 15, comfort food, at level 25 and seafood level 35.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete