My Talking Angela

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Quick Update :P I reached the max level!!

I was about to publish a screen shot of my Angie when she is just gleams away from leveling up


But not too much time passed and I leveled up and I hit the max level for this current update - which is 50.

On the right you can see a screen shot of the message that I've got after reaching level 50.
So yeyyy?
Not so much.
I didn't got anything from reaching the max level: No diamonds, no money, just nothing.
I didn't think I will get anything, But it could had been nice to see. Some games gives reward for reaching the max level earlier.


Now the exp bar is just stack on the start and feeding Angie, cleaning her and playing with her isn't moving the exp bar. So I feel it's annoying that I need to spend money on feeding her like this :\

Anyhow, I just want the game to update already to a newer version for more levels and new items!

Kisses! xxx

1 comment:

  1. I always turn to Vampire any time I want to. I become a Vampire because of how people treat me, this world is a wicked world and not fair to any body. at the snack of my finger things are made happened. am now a Powerful Man and no one step on me without an apology goes free. i turn to Human being also at any time i want to. and am one of the most dreaded Man in my Town. i become a Vampire through the help of my friend who introduce me into a Vampire Kingdom by given me their email. if you want to become a Powerful Vampire kindly contact the Vampire Kingdom on their Email: Vampirelord7878@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete